- 11:00 CET
- Hear from the industry’s experts on technology and changes to expect in coming years
- Understand average fleet efficiencies for GW-scale cell factories today and what existing process steps can be further optimized
- Learn how the major cell producers in China are adapting to the pull for increased n-type product availability
- 13:00 CET
- Mass production metrics for n-PERT/TOPCon delivered by leading cell producers in 2022
- Developments in capex, production equipment and materials for efficiency-gains and cost-savings
- How much will be produced in 2022 from TOPCon; will the technology be the next mainstream offering after PERC, or a short-term filler before advanced cell concepts?
- 15:30 CET
- What are the different options today for the industry’s top-20 cell producers, considering the need for constant efficiency-gains and cost-savings?
- Making PERC even better – PERC-Plus and beyond
- Hear from cell producers pursuing different n-type and p-type options concurrently
- 17:30 CET
- Celebrating PV CellTech being held in Europe for the first time, this session takes a detailed look at existing and proposed c-Si facilities across Europe
- Is Europe likely to converge on a ‘common’ cell technology? Which one?
- How can Europe learn from China’s 200-GW-plus cell production-line additions of the past few years?