- 11:00 CET
- Full update on who is making what today in a 300-GW-plus annual solar cell production environment
- What is the expected market share of n-type cells in 2023?
- What will cell production look like when the industry gets to annual TW levels?
- 13:00 CET
- Who are the market-leaders in TOPCon cell production today?
- How much TOPCon production is taking place outside China?
- What process flow improvements are happening now to increase mass production efficiency levels?
- Where are costs for TOPCon cell manufacturing?
- 15:30 CET
- Deep-dive special focus on printing and metallization – what is next and where are the game-changers in mass production?
- How quick can silver consumption be reduced or eliminated altogether ahead of TW production status?
- Will the new globalization of cell manufacturing accelerate faster, cheaper and higher-performing GW-scale production lines?
- 17:00 CET
- New capex for back-contact cell production at the multi-GW level – which companies are now driving back-contact manufacturing?
- Latest R&D and technology-transfer activities for back-contact cells – what efficiencies and costs are expected from 2024 onwards?