For those that have attended PV CellTech over the past three years, the scope of the event will be the same:
- hear from the CTOs of the leading cell makers
- understand the manufacturing landscape over the next 12-18 months
- find out the new production tools gaining traction in cell lines
- find out the progress of the new cell entrants; determine how much cell production will come from China and the rest of the world
- discover the new cost envelope for cell production at the multi-GW scale and what steps are being used to drive cell production costs to 3c/W and below
The new feature will be the PV Technology Roadmap session that will cover the whole of the afternoon on day 2. This is expected to be an annual must-attend part of PV CellTech going forward, and will seek to establish the next major changes that will form the basis of cell production as the industry moves from 100GW to 200GW annually.
We are putting the final touches to the agenda for PV CellTech 2019 which we will announced in late 2018. Contact us by 30 November via email@example.com if you want to be involved as a speaker.